Similar
8-Dec-2018Center, TX+12 milesReal Estate for Sale
Seller Notes: Near Pearl Lake (Pinkston Reservoir), this property boasts high elevation (400-450) with beautiful natural woods. Secluded in a country setting but centered between Nacogdoches and Center for access to town amenities. Internal roads already in place for easy access throughout the property. Deer stands and feeders on the property included in the sale!Frontage on CR 1488
5-Dec-2018Streetman, TX+17 milesHomes for Sale
Lake views from this super cute doublewide with very large front deck! Wood look laminate floors with carpet in bedrooms; open living kitchen dining concept with breakfast area; separate utility room off dining kitchen area and split bedrooms for master privacy. Large master suite with walk-in closet, corner garden bath-tub, dedicated shower and his and her sinks. Outdoors you will find a large...
1-Dec-2018Mexia, TX+14 milesReal Estate for Sale
Year Built: 1981, Bedrooms: 5, Bathrooms: 3, Square Feet: 3286, Seller Notes: Super Spacious Brick Colonial Style home perfect for a large gatherings. Lots of space for the everyone to have lots of room. Master, Study and extra bedroom, Study, craft room, exercise room downstairs. 3 Bedrooms and game room upstairs. Flexible floor plan. Large workshop-garage 2 single car over head doors to have ...
1-Dec-2018Mexia, TX+14 milesReal Estate for Sale
Year Built: 1952, Bedrooms: 2, Bathrooms: 1, Square Feet: 1024, Seller Notes: 2 bed, 1 bath, frame home on approx. 3 acres in the Point Enterprise community, quiet area, just outside of Mexia, shopping & hospital nearby, composition roof, central h&a, bedrooms and living room have wood flooring, nice size kitchen, stove included, refrigerator negotiable, laundry room, washer and dryer included,...
1-Dec-2018Jewett, TX+20 milesReal Estate for Sale
Year Built: 1987, Bedrooms: 3, Bathrooms: 2, Square Feet: 1680, Seller Notes: One of a kind Ranch with 168 acres across the street from Lake Limestone. Rolling hills, improved grass, fenced, cross fenced, stock tanks, 40 x 80 aircraft hanger, 20 x 30 storage shed, 1680 sq. f.t home built in 1987 in great shape. Small older house upfront that may be able to turn into hunters cabin. Heavily woode...
Seller Notes: 520+ - acres of heavy woods and native pasture are filled with whitetail, hogs, and Central Texas predators. 30+ acre Duke Lake is 60' deep with two boat dock piers. 6,000 feet of the year-round Sand Branch of Turkey Creek that traverses the northern part of the ranch. 2001 manufactured home and 2016 manufactured home, both on the Lake, with covered back patios. Both homes are 3 b...
Seller Notes: The property is 60% open native pasture ideal for cattle with the remaining 40% heavily wooded with native oaks, cedar, mesquite, and elm trees full of deer and hogs. There are numerous watershed locations ideal for a potential stock tank. A private water well will need to be dug (est. cost $10-15,000) with electricity accessible from a deeded utility easement from LCR 444. Seller...
Seller Notes: 32 acre property part of the Duke Ranch, just seven miles east of Groesbeck off State Highway 164 and only six miles north of Lake Limestone. is 90% heavily wooded full of deer and hogs. There is a large stock tank with fish and two smaller stock tanks that have water but need renovating. There is a perimeter trail cut along the three sides of existing fencing with a fourth side a...
Seller Notes: The property is 95% heavily wooded with native oaks, cedar, mesquite, and elm trees full of deer and hogs. There is a perimeter trail cut along the three sides of existing fencing and the far southeast corner shares a small water slough from the adjoining private lake. A private water well will need to be dug (est. cost $10-15,000) with electricity accessible from LCR 444 along th...
Year Built: 1975, Bedrooms: 3, Bathrooms: 2, Square Feet: 1871, Seller Notes: Beautifully updated home with custom cedar trim & wood accents sitting on 1.69 ac & fully fenced. This gorgeous kitchen offers granite countertops undermount sink wonderful cabinetry all appliances less than 1 year old. Large cozy livingroom features woodburning stone fireplace with wall to wall hearth that opens to a...
1 + ... Next >